Jul 15, 2013

Senior Photo Shoot: Dominique

     Getting the chance to take senior photos for Dom was, for me, one of the highlights of our recent vacation to Ohio. Being able to give back just a little bit makes me feel less bad for all the horrible choir concerts, piano recitals, singing competitions, musicals (the list goes on), in sum all the events that she was dragged too on my behalf. I think the oldest and youngest always share a special bond because each position has its own set of unique, but similar challenges. The oldest forges the way and the youngest is left to forge their own way because doing what everyone else does who goes before you is never fun. So in an effort to balance the scales, here's the start of what I hope will be an extremely fun, memory filled Senior Year! Can't wait to cheer you on to graduation!



No comments:

Post a Comment