Jun 7, 2015

Francesca comes to visit.

     I thought I better get these photos up before I have a ton more photos from her visit this coming week! I'm having fun looking back at all of these pictures, it's crazy to see how loved Tobias is and how big he continues to get. Auntie Francesca visits are the best. Not only does she bring presents, but hanging out with her is one of my favorite things to do. There is no friend like a sister, at least that's my experience! Can't wait to see her this week, hanging out exploring Greenville, drinking coffee, eating good food, late night conversations, loving on Tobias, it never gets old. These photos were taken at a lake/pond near our apartment complex. I'm hoping to take a more adventurous hike this time around!
March 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment