Oct 7, 2015

Labor Day fireworks and the fireman pancake breakfast.

     Any weekend that consists of more than two days gets bumped into this separate space in my brain, vacation!! Even if we aren't taking a trip, I get so excited every time I find out Gray is taking a day or two off that end up bookending the weekend. Spending time with the ones you love is never overrated and for me it is always something I look forward to immensely.
     During our four days home in Ohio we celebrated Labor Day. The holiday that actually came into being due to James H. Kyle's sponsorship of the bill, a man from Gray's home town, Cedarville Ohio. So random but fun because this little town goes all out to celebrate the individual who gave them their claim to fame! There are fireworks, a pancake breakfast, and a parade. We enjoyed all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment